Love brought this power couple together. However, merging their mountains of possessions and their two households together, could have torn them apart. They each owned a fully-furnished home and they wanted to purchase a new home together. They had two of everything. That’s where we came in. Logistically, it made sense to purchase the new home first. This way, they could merge the households and decide what to keep and sell off what they did not need.
• We found the perfect seaside retreat to buy, the first day went out looking.
• Once we locked into a new home, we began the selling process on each of their homes.
• Working with their interior decorator, each home was staged perfectly to sell.
• The first home sold, day one and over list price with multiple back-up offers.
• The second home went under contract within the first week as well. However it did take several months
because the new buyer (who lived across the street) needed to sell her home.
• Homes were located in Cumberland RI, Bristol RI, and Assonet MA
• We hosted several neighborhood open-houses to stimulate interest in the neighborhood and help find a buyer for her home.
Unique marketing. Teamwork. This process truly took a village. The clients, buyers, designers, broker, brokerage team all worked timing and logistics of multiple purchases, sales, moves, and closings.